Congrats on the kickstarter campaign. The latest version of the demo played really well!
Things I liked:
- The writing is really well done in the latest version. Having a few dialogue options is great and the voicing per encounter was consistent. World text is very articulate and well written.
- The combat balance has gotten better.
- Selecting map to return to city and returning to the spot you left from is a great mechanic. This plays well because of the slow movement.
- Quests are great to have, the town itself feels like a traditional base of operations.
Nice to have:
- Clickable environment path. I'd love to just click on a location and let my stalker walk himself there instead of holding down wsad.
- Auto end turn if i'm out of cards
- Possibly more stats for my stalker in addition to research perks. I'm imagining something like this:
Strength stat: Can pry open doors / break boxes open
Int Stat: hack computers / mess with machinery
Speed: walk faster
Charisma: Dialogue options
Sense: Extends ring that shows you interactable objects when you get close (sense in general would be great to have less guessing on the main map).
Battle screen glitched to black when entering combat fairly opten. Happens when extending window when in windowed mode too. Fixes itself when tabbing out and back in.
- Minor: Scrolling over required item squishy antler in research, Alien Fibres for example, then scrolling over another research path (chemistry) it then showed the antlers as a required item until I scrolled over that section. It then returned to expected required items none.